Incident Command System 300 (I-300)
The Incident Command System is a standardized management system used to organize and manage a scalable response to emergency incidents of any magnitude. This more detailed session is primarily designed to provide those individuals with increasing responsibility, the knowledge and skills they will need to manage effectively and efficiently at the site level. Pre-requisite I-200.
Course Consists of 5 Modules:
- Organization and Staffing
- Organizing for Incidents or Events
- Incident Resources Management
- Air Operations
- Incident and Event Planning
The material is not confined to one discipline and is intended for all emergency responders.
$845 +HST. Includes student reference text, videos, exercises, small group discussions and tests.
Module presentations and exercises are tailored to our client's needs on a course by course basis.
Incident Command System 400 (I-400)
The Incident Command System is a standardized management system used to organize and manage a scalable response to emergency incidents of any magnitude.
The purpose of this 3 day course is to provide participants with the knowledge and skills to manage large and complex emergency incidents, multiple incidents involving multiple agencies and multiple jurisdictions, or participate in a supervisory position in such incidents.
Pre-requisite I-300. The following subjects are presented, discussed and practiced:
- Command and General Staff: Details responsibilities and guidelines for activation.
- Unified Command: Outlines the purpose and advantage of multi-jurisdiction and/or multi-agency Unified Command, and how Unified Command can be applied to an incident.
- Major Incident Management: Describes several models on how to divide major, single incidents for more effective management.
- Area Command: Describes why, when, where, and how Area Command is established, and the organization, facilities and communications required.
Simulation exercises are included with each module.
Anyone who requires a sound knowledge of Incident Command and its structure along with the relationships among the various task groups.
$1200 +HST. Includes student reference text, videos, exercises, small group discussions and tests.
Visit our website for current public course dates. In house sessions are offered anywhere in Canada with minimum class size of 10 participants. Significant discounts apply for client hosted courses. Call us for more information and a quote.