Introduction to Business Impact Analysis (BIA-100)
An interactive workshop teaching the basic techniques and processes required to implement a Business Impact Analysis. The workshop is designed to be fast paced with some opportunities for participation and discussion.
Discover and practice ways to:
- Identify the impacts from disruptions and disasters
- Create a baseline inventory of services
- Prepare BIA questions
- Identify recovery priorities
- Establish recovery time objectives (RTO) and recovery point objectives (RPO)
- Examine BIA reports
- Validate the BIA information
This course is designed for individuals requiring a basic understanding of how a Business Impact Assessment works.
$485 +HST. Includes student reference text. Public live, virtual or in-house training offered.Brochure
Business Impact Analysis Workshop (BIA-200)
A highly interactive workshop teaching the techniques to achieve success and the processes required to implement a Business Impact Analysis. The workshop is designed to be fast paced with many opportunities for participation and discussion.
The instructor will walk participants through all of the steps involved in preparing a BIA. Course content includes:
- Identifying the impacts from disruptions and disasters
- Techniques to quantify and qualify impacts
- Identifying critical business functions
- Identifying recovery priorities
- Identifying inter-dependencies
- Establishing recovery time objectives (RTO) and recovery point objectives (RPO)
- Resources required for recovery
This course is designed for individuals requiring a sound foundation in conducting a Business Impact Assessment as the critical component of an overall Business Continuity Plan.
$945 +HST. Includes student reference text Also available as an in house offering with significant discounts
Visit our website for current public course dates. In house sessions are offered anywhere in Canada with minimum class size of 10 participants. Significant discounts apply for client hosted courses. Call us for more information and a quote.